Can I add stuff to the reservoir to change the flavour of my bud?
You are here: Home » Grow FAQ » Hydroponics » Can I add stuff to the reservoir to change the flavour of my bud?Below are the two processes in which plant roots select and deliver only
1. cell membrane of endodermis provides for selective absorption:
2. active transport proteins move minerals against concentration gradient
from water into cytoplasm
There are many people who strongly believe that they can change the flavour of
their buds and there are also companies who sell so called products, but every
Department of Biological Sciences, are satisfied that wanted flavourings are not
absorbed through roots.
- Grow FAQ
- Grow FAQ - Basic
- Electrical & safety
- Getting started
- Fertilizing & feeding
- Soil & soilless
- Can I add stuff to the reservoir to change the flavour of my bud?
- Should I use Lavarocks or Expanded Clay?
- What are the differences between aeroponic misting and fogging?
- What is this green slime on my rockwool?
- What is nutrient lockout?
- How do I Build a Bato-Bucket/Dutch-Pot System?
- How do I sterilize and disinfect my system?
- How can I keep my reservoir cool?
- How dow I use Oxy-Plus in my nutrient tank?
- Simple Hydroponics, The Wick System
- How should I clean my grow rocks?
- Is pH important?
- Can I use industrial grade rockwool for my hydroponic medium?
- What is hydroponics?
- Bubblers (DWC)
- Ebb and Flow (E&F)
- Plant trouble
- Seeds, germination & seedlings
- Vegetative growth
- Blooming & ripening
- Harvesting & curing
- Outdoor growing
- Odor control
- Grow FAQ - Advanced
- Hashish and oil
- Growroom efficiency
- Nutrient formulations
- Pests & disease control
- Growth regulators & hormones
- Propagation techniques
- Hydroponic system construction
- Utility, conversion charts, formulas etc.
- Marijuana photography
- Medical usage
- Marijuana Seeds